• The first step is to register an application stating the valid and legal grounds to get a decree of Divorce by either party at the Family Guidance Section at the respective judicial department, in one of the emirates.
• A court appointed conciliator will try to reconcile the divorcing parties.The conciliatory procedure is a mandatory process of the divorce proceedings in the UAE. Parties are allowed to raise their concerns pertaining to the marriage .Parties will need to draft a settlement based on the parties’ mutual understanding and sign it before the conciliator.
• If one of the parties or both of them are not ready to live together then the conciliator will refer the matter to the court to decide the case on merit.
• Once in court, each party has to provide evidence to support own claims against one another as well as in their own defense.
• We will help you stay one step ahead during this emotionally difficult time. With our eminent Family Lawyers in UAE will provide you strategies that would be beneficial in your cause.