Car Insurance Claim in UAE
When you are filing a car insurance claim there are certain rules you need to follow, laid down by UAE law. Here is what to do after a car accident:
1. Call the police. When your car met with an accident, first thing you want to do is call police. Move your vehicle out of busy traffic road, and call
the police. Even for a minor accident, don't forget to contact police. They will inspect both the vehicles, circumstances and place of incident, before giving green and red paper.
If you want to file car insurance claim, it is mandatory to have police report. Insurance authorities will not entertain your application without that.
2. Next step is to call your insurance provider and inform them about the accident. Determine all the damages done carefully and inform the insurance provider.
3. After taking into considering all the important steps and safety, it is time to collct some evidence. You can use your camera to record live footage of the damage, or capture few photos.
4. Next step is to call your insurance provider and inform them about the accident. Determine all the damages done carefully and inform the insurance provider. If the incident location is Sharjah, you can use Rafid app to report it.
1. Police Report.
2. Mulkiya(Vehicle Registration).
3. Driving license.
3. Both insurance holders need to fill up claim form from their respective providers.
1. Do not Panic, and maintain your composure. It is essential to avoid further damage
2. Do not argue with anyone.
3. Don't run away from the spot.